WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTWe are committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their stay with us. Our team has been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and the sensitivity of the situation at hand. Guests should review state and local governmental orders and guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to and stay at a hotel. Please review current guidance here. Any guest bookings that are not permitted will not be honored.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Gloves will be provided to associates whose responsibilities require them as determined by medical experts and CDC guidelines including housekeeping, engineering, and any major operating departments in direct contact with guests.
SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Social and physical distancing, one of the most effective tools used to control and reduce the spread of Coronavirus, is being taken very seriously.
- Seating in all public areas, pools, and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests do their part and strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all associates on property and the health of each individual is being closely monitored.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, will be placed at guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as hotel lobby, restaurant, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, and pool.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Our associates have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.