Join us for some last-minute local holiday shopping at the final San Diego Made Holiday Market of the year Sunday, December 17 at the Lafayette Hotel, Swim Club & Bungalows
This exciting event sponsored by San Diego Made will feature ONLY local vendors and will include:
- Handmade goods by over 60 local makers
- Holiday Food Stations featuring a taco bar, Brussels and brats, and sweets station with hot coffee.
- Holiday‐inspired craft cocktails and beer bars
- Family-friendly attractions, like face painting, balloons, and a free kids coloring station.
- Free photo booth and professional photography by Bronwyn Huddleson Photography.
- Music by DJ Leeds
- Hand-lettering Workshop by Kimposed
Workshops tickets coming soon.
The first 100 people to arrive will receive a free swag bag with local goods and bars by KIND Snacks!
There is a $5 entry donation to San Diego Made's Brick and Mortar Fundraiser.
If you purchase a presale ticket online it includes entry into our raffle for one of many awesome locally-made prizes.
Children under 10 are free.
Screen printed, resuable tote bags will be sold at the event.
Presale tickets and tickets to the workshops can be purchased at https://sandiegomade.yapsody.com/
Not only will the San Diego Made Holiday be an amazing experience, it will be a great opportunity to shop local this holiday season and support your local economy.
For more information and advance tickets, visit at www.sandiegomade.org.
Full Maker List:
Ceara LeAnn Jewelry
Katra Awad Designs
Lady Cromer Jewelry
The Butter Bar
To The Point Pens
1502 Candle Co.
Esmeralda Luxury Paper Flowers
Goddess of Avalon
Love Always, Tatianna
Mariann Fernanda Designs
The Art of MVP
West Coast Dreamers
Bulldogge & Co.
Sugar Mamma Caramels
Be Kind Vibes
Dixie On Dallas
Get Fluffed Up
Jessica Lea Illustrations
Kassi Grunder Jewelry
Naiad Soap Arts
The Argan Project
Craft + Foster
Wild Hearts and Halos
Craft and copper
Sparrow Design Studio